If you prefer only the breast, or are feeding fewer people our boneless breast rolls are a perfect combination of convenience and superior flavour.
* Remove all packaging as soon as possible after collecting your turkey and store in a cool place, preferably at the bottom of your fridge.
* Remove from the fridge 2 hours before. If you have chosen a plain breast roll, you can spread butter over the roll and season.
* To avoid disappointment do not overcook your turkey. This can be avoided by either using a ‘pop up’ timer or meat thermometer – you are looking to achieve a temperature of around 68 degrees.
* Failing that test with a fork on the inside of the breast when the juices run clear the bird is ready.
* Roast at 180º (160º fan).
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.